Well, I returned home safely from my trip to Paris and London a few days ago. I am still waking up at 3am and getting real tired by 7pm. Jetlag, sooner or later I will catch up. I am just drinking a lot of the tea I bought in London to make it through the day! What? No potato crisps!
So, now that I am home what how can I keep this web sight alive? Here is what you can look forward to...
- I am currently reviewing every entry to check for spelling and grammar errors. All the London entries have been categorized and spell checked.
- Most entries are no sorted by date as well as category.
- Some entries now have links added. I will add links to all entries, where possible.
- I took 1500 photos with my Canon PowerShot S230. I will add photos to most of the posts. I will also add album pages. Some people have also asked me my “ photo tips”, I will try to write those too.
- I will add more information about hotels, shopping and restaurants. Many of these will be from my written notes on past trips.
- I will separate the London postings to a new blog, "I Heart London". I may also start up a new blog for my adventures in the world's greatest city, "I Heart NYC".
- The reviews on the dreaded Hotel Jeanne d'Arc, plus my review of the Kensington Close Hotel in London are finished (click on SLEEP links).
I have reorganized the sight as follows -
- BY DATE - If you would like to follow the posts by date you can use the "Archives" links in the left column.
- BY CATEGORY - If you are looking for specific information such as restaurants in Paris, you can click on a link under "Categories" in the left hand column.
- RECENT POSTS - Recent or new posts are also listed in the left column.
How can you help?
- Leave a comment, everyone wants to hear from you!
- If you visit Paris or London, please leave your review of any restaurant you found from this sight in the comments on the appropriate page.
- Tell your friends!
- If something isn't linked correctly, let me know!
I enjoyed writing this blog, if you have any questions about Paris or London, please send me an email!
If you are traveling to Rome, Amsterdam or Munich, check out my original web sight.
Blogging via Typepad, Blackberry, AT&T Wireless and Comcast High Speed Internet